STATEMENT BY THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF ALEXANDER SOLOMON LLP MR ALEXANDER SOLOMON ON MIXED HEALING ARTS™ TEAM PROJECT SHARES
- Alexander Solomon LLP in support to fight for stronger world health recovery from the current world pandemic, progresses the wellness and lifestyle project of Mixed Healing Arts™ or MHA©, to a new milestone with team project shares.
2. The project is now open for partnerships into every aspects of the magazine media format of MHA TV and produce-present programs for travel, gourmet, health & wellness living, merchandise and fashion.
3. We invite to come on board team project MHA©, industry-related individuals from the backgrounds of joint ventures, video producers, brand ambassadors, Lifecoaches & healing practitioners, talent models & artistes.
4. Mixed Healing Arts™ consists elements of the ancient healing arts like Kamasutra, Tantra, Ayurveda, Tai-chi, Reiki, herbology, metaphysics and alchemistry, in clinical blend with the modern technologies of sports-physiotherapy, psycho-reflexology, aura-aromatherapy, traditional Balinese, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Japanese, Hawaiian and Swedish massage treats, for the optimal healing benefits of clients consulting in this field of health, wellness and lifestyle.
5. Founded in Asia year 2016, the project raises to ultimately build an WHO-recognized internationally-serving institution – projectably inclusive and manageably affluent – for the research & development and study & practice of Mixed Healing Arts™, with satellite centers in Bali, Boracay, Goa, Singapore, Shangri-La, Ibiza, Miami and Honolulu.
5. Interested parties and individuals whom like to join the team project MHA© may send their details to email@example.com
Singapore, 12 December 2020